Waefir et Compagnie

Hôte du Système Quanta et de tous ses petits rejetons.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Purpose of this section

AuteurMessage
XunkDeJanelkoff
Admin
XunkDeJanelkoff

Purpose of this section Empty
MessageSujet: Purpose of this section   Purpose of this section I_icon_minitimeMer 24 Jan - 2:36

Welcome to the Transformer universe!

So if you are here, then it means you either have problems with planning your background, questions about the rules or are looking to start some fiction in the past with another registered player.

For now, there is nothing very strict that is planned, so basically make it as you go. Reasons for creating a new topic can range from :

• Writing a background.
  • Asking a question to the Gm or an other player. (Please address in the title.)
  • Requesting moderation for a scene either in the past or in the side campaign.

Eventually, there might be an online character sheet and virtual dices added. Knowing me, this would mean for you to be able to keep track of every non-fight rules. I'll personally monitor fights in different topics than the Rp ones and manage maps and turns for those.

However, sidelines and related fights will probably have their category in time if it ever reaches that point.

You'll also notice that this whole section is in english. I will answer french with french, but keep in mind that at least 1 non french speaker might join this precise section. (And see only it.)
Thus, saying you'd want to be understood by said possible player, you might want to keep it international.

Purpose of this section
Page 1 sur 1